Thursday 10 October 2013

Poorly Byrd

So I have nearly survived a year without sleep. I thought I should write the wonders of my new life down. Little Byrd is just full of new wonders I just don't want to forget the magic.
Today. 10/10/13 a  visit from a great Aunty. With so many toys it looks like we have had Christmas already. And cake. The most delicious lemon cake.
A high temp. A trip to the docs. Tonsillitis again! More anti bs :( not happy. My poor little love.
Calpolled up. Little Byrd starts playing again. Laughing to herself and waving to imaginary friends. She actually looks like she's lost her mind...
Climbing the stairs is the new fave game.
It's been a cereal kinda day.
After pooing all over herself. My little Byrd is now fast asleep next to me.
Night night. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment